thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Not Totally Alone

I didn't know that we were supposed to be going crazy with the posts. Now that I know, I will.
I have been a very naughty girl.....
Monday I had Ramen Noodles for lunch and for dinner I had something, I'm not completely sure what though. Plus some onion and Garlic chips.
Yesterday I had a Healthy Choice mac and cheese with chicken cutlets for lunch. For dinner I had A healthy choice teryaki chicken with rice and broccoli. I also had some Ben and jerry's for a snack and some lucky charms. (Told you I was naughty).
Today I have had my 20 oz cup of coffee and that's it. I'm heading out for lunch in about 10-20 minutes so we'll see what that brings.
Needless to say there has been no exercise. (at all.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home