thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Somebody Stop these Crazy People!!!!!

I can't eat healthy and its not my fault!!!!!!!!!
We had a retirement party yersterday, followed by an ice cream social and this morning we had a quitting party (moving on to better things...) with coffe, danishes (sp??), muffins, and all that good stuff.
Hopefully nobody else will decide to leave so that I can eat healthy again.


Would it kill them to serve some veggies or fruit??? (do the four cherries I ate on my sundae yesterday count?)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    p.s. I'll do my weigh-in on Monday.... Crazy with the moving and all that..................

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    I think the plural of danish is danish! Like fish and moose.

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    thank you Sooey! You're diet may be going to hell, but your grammar's still 100%

     

Post a Comment

<< Home