thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Thursday, November 11, 2004

You think you've got it bad??? Well MOOOOOOOve over.

Yeah I'm still fat. Although Mike and I went grocery shopping last night and I bought NO meat products (except for the Vegetable Beef soup I picked up by accident).
Mike thinks I should go Veggie. I'm thinking about it. At least I'll be cutting some fattening stuff out of my diet. Now all I have to do is stop with the chips and chocolate and all that other crap.
I like my words to be big.
NOT my Ass

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Nattie said…

    you didn't say how much you are up to. I don't think you should go veggie. you should really think about doing a low carb instead. i'll let you use all the info i got from the curves challenge.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home