thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Friday, February 18, 2005

just me and you

Well I guess its just me and you nette in this thing, since fur hasn't been around in a very long time.
I weighed in at 215 this morning. My goal is to fit in this really cute size 16 bathing suit top that I'm going to buy. So starting Tuesday me and mom are going back to Curves. And just because we're 300 miles away doesn't mean we can't exercise together. It just won't be face to face.
I also have another suggestion that we can do together, our meals.. since we're both trying to lose weight we can both eat the same crappy food together. Let me know what you think, and we can start with a menu for the week..
Love you two so much, and I don't want to see the EVIL FAT CELLS win anymore..
WE CAN DO THIS... and when we hit our goals, we can write to People magazine or go on TV :)
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home