thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

no salad

I did not have a salad for lunch yesterday. I had a bacon cheeseburger with fries. And it was GOOD.

I had broiled salmon for dinner at the Cranford Family Restaurant. I had a salad and baked potato with it. I did not eat the dessert that came was included in the price. I didn't even grab a mint by the register. Go me.

Today, I brought a ham and cheese sandwich, apple, diet pepsi, and low fat pringles for lunch. I may get more chips out of the vending machine. Depends on how hungry I am. I will not get a candy bar or cupcakes. I'm sticking to it. Dinner will probably be rotisserie chicken and potato salad. Or whatever Dave picks up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home