thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

crappy tuesday

Yesterday went okay. Billy's ears are better, but not as good as she thought they would be. We go to an ENT next Monday (fortunately, it's a holiday for Dave and me). Of course, he's at home with a fever this morning. He was 101.4 rectally. At 101.5 orally they send them home from daycare. Since your temp only goes up during the day, Mom Triner is staying with him.

I did okay at dr's myself. BP was 118/80, EKG was fine, blood work back in a few days. I need to lose the weight was about all he said. (I'm sure my lipids will be bad and that will be another discussion.)

As for the weight, I was 242.5 yesterday and for the fun of it I weighed again this morning and it was 240.5. Go me.

However, I'm exhausted and I don't want to be here and I feel like a horrible mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home