thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

a little off the floor

I'm down 2 pounds from last week. I no longer weigh 4 pounds less than the guy on that commercial. I weigh 6 pounds less. Back down to 243. *sigh*

I told Dave about the commercial thing and it got him thinking, too. He bought us a ton of healthy choice dinners to bring in for lunch and we've got home-made meals planned all week. (Today, I'm having roasted chicken in chardonnay sauce over pasta. Sure beats trying to live on yogurt!) He also bought me raising and peanuts to have for snacks. Got them in my desk drawer.

I went to Curves Saturday and Monday (Dave basically shoved me out the door).

I don't know about planning menus together, but we can give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home