thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Monday, March 07, 2005

d*mn Blogger

I had a great post and Blogger ate it! I'll see if I can recreate:

So, I got weighed and measured at Curves on Saturday. I lost a few inches off my bust, arms, waist and abdomen. Unfortunately, I'm up a half-pound from January. 244 this morning. Up a pound from last week. I know I'm making progress (Dave says I'm less jiggly and my clothes are starting to fit better), but I'm hugely obese and need to start dropping pounds! For my health if nothing else!

I think I'll log my food over at fitday and see what the calories look like. I know there are things to improve upon (I went to BK Thursday, had a couple of desserts over the weekend, drank too many beers, too), but I feel I'm eating so much better than I was a few weeks ago. The scale must start cooperating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home