thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Friday, September 03, 2004

Curves

I’m going to do it. I’m going to join Curves; I called and they are open M, W, F 6 am-12 pm and 3-7:30 pm; T, H 8 am -12 pm and 3-7:30; and Sat 8-12. I’m going to go register tomorrow and then I’m going to set up a schedule with my husband.

I was up to 229 this morning. I’m absolutely disgusted with myself.

This weekend I’m going to buy stuff for healthy lunches for next week and I’m going to pack them ahead (not that big a deal, I’m only working 2 days) and I’m not going to let this situation get any worse.

I’ve decided on the perfect reward. For every 10 pounds I lose I get a free day. On that day I can eat as much of whatever I want all day long. Every other day, I eat healthily. I may keep posting in this blog or I may see if I can resurrect my old fitness blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home