thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

double or nothing?

Scale said 228.5 yesterday. When I signed up at Curves on Saturday they had me over 230 (but that was fully clothed after a big breakfast). And they said my body fat % was 46.5! How gross is that? Nearly half my body is fat. Big YUCK!

I say if we continue, let's go to December 20 (even 15 weeks from yesterday) and we double the payout to $50. Winner gets $50, second place only pays $25 to winner, and loser pays $25 to both 1st and 2nd.

What say you two?

By the way, if we were paying out this week, I'd have $25 on the way to Stephie for only gaining 1 pound all summer. I gained 8.5! Since Nattie hasn't weighed in yet this week, we can't give her final stats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home