thompsonbodychallenge

Annette, Natalie, & Stephanie losing weight and getting fit Who can lose the most?

Friday, September 17, 2004

lonely curves

I was the only woman working out at my Curves last night. There were 4 women working (2 trainees) and 4 women signing up. It was nice having the place to myself, but a bit lonely. I had a good workout, but both CDs (music and instruction) stopped on my circuit! Unfortunately, I’m not doing so well with the eating. I’ve cut out unhealthy snacks (although the vending machine monster is called, fortunately I have no singles or change) excluding a small serving of ice cream on Weds. But, I’ve made some poor choices. I had a pizza burger deluxe at lunch yesterday and lots of Chinese food for dinner. (Hey, Billy loves sticky white rice.) I keep stepping on the scale everyday and not liking what I see. Must do better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home